Detoxification is a process where the body releases harmful toxins that can accumulate over time. Toxins can include heavy metals, chemical toxins, microbial compounds, and bi-products of protein metabolism.
This product was specially formulated to promote detoxification through the liver, kidneys, intestinal tract, and skin to promote optimum health. Many studies have shown that poor health and oxidative stress can lead to blemished, discoloured and dull skin, as well as premature aging.
GliSODin Skin Nutrients- Advanced Detoxification Formula contains potent antioxidants and botanical extracts to prepare the body to handle environmental stresses, and rejuvenate, protect, and maintain the body and mind.
What can happen during the process?
During some detoxification processes, toxins are released from tissues and build up in the bloodstream en route to being excreted, temporarily causing a worsening of symptoms before they are completely excreted.
Symptoms= headache, breakouts, fatigue, moodiness, bowel disturbances
This is most often associated with die-off of toxin-producing organisms, like yeasts, fungi, parasites, and bacteria, but may theoretically occur with release of other kinds of toxins
When participating in a cleansing program it is important to nourish your body with healthy foods and drink plenty of water to assist in the detoxification process. Although the Advanced Detoxification Formula will initiate toxin elimination on its own, it is recommended to follow a healthy eating plan. We recommend following a nutrient dense eating plan to support the Advanced Detoxification Formula to maximize your results.
Foods to Avoid
- White sugar (pop, candy, ice cream, desserts)
- White flour (white bread, crackers, pizza dough, pasta, buns)
- Alcohol (excluding red wine however limit to 2 glasses per week)
- Trans fats
- Fried food
- Pre-packaged convenience food
Foods to eat in Moderation (2-3 times per week)
- Wheat products (Couscous, whole wheat bread)
- Meat (steak, chicken, pork)
- Fruit juice (jarred or canned)
- Peanuts and peanut butter
- Dairy products
- Soy milk
- Condiments (ketchup, vinegar, mustard, relish, soy sauce)
Healthy Foods to Consume
- Vegetables (leafy greens, squash, beets, chilli peppers, onion, garlic, broccoli, cauliflower, turnip, fennel, carrots, ginger)
- Fruits (berries, grapes, cherries, pineapple, papaya, apples, pomegranate, peaches)
- Whole grains (brown rice, bulgur wheat, millet, whole-rye bread, Ezekiel bread, spelt bread)
- Legumes (lentils, chickpeas, beans, hummus, black beans, tahini)
- Healthy fats (Avocado, olive oil, sunflower oil, walnut oil, sesame oil)
- Raw nuts and seeds
- Rice pasta
- Spices (turmeric, cayenne, ginger, oregano, garlic, basil, dill, cilantro, cloves, cinnamon, garma marsala, curry)
- Tea (herbal tea)
- Fresh juice